Become a member
Why join Hove Arts trail?
We've been running our art trail for over 20 years and in that time we've built up an enviable reputation for high quality award-winning creative work, indeed many visitors and buyers make a bee-line for our trail every year, in fact It's not unusual for houses to receive 150+ visitors per day.
There is no restriction on mediums used, but we do like to meet everyone to see their work, explain how we operate and see what you can bring to the collective. Each year we aim as a group to find a limited number of local sponsors to cover the costs of promoting our trail, so you will need to play your part in that. Each house is also asked to make a small contribution to our group promotional funds.
Members' benefits included:
● Your Open House featured in locally distributed Hove Arts leaflet - 25,000 copies
● Your Open House page on the mobile friendly HoveArts.com website
● Free Hove Arts branded pavement flags
● Your house featured on Hove Arts social media accounts (1250 Twitter followers, 1000 Instagram followers, 400 Facebook likes)
● All artists invited on the private Midweek Crawls and Previews
How can we help?
Opening your doors to the public is not to be taken lightly! We're here to help. You'll have other members to give advice on pricing, mounting, framing, consulting your neighbours, public liability insurance and welcoming the public. Plus there's our famously merry Midweek Crawls where you get to see all the other houses on our trail when they are closed to the public!
We combine our strengths so that we can maximise the promotion of the trail as a whole, through group PR, Social Media, flyers, editorial features and radio interviews etc. You can't just hope they'll come! This is the festival - there's lots going on!
1-2 artists: £35
3-5 artists: £45
5 or above: £55