The Flamingo House & Garden
Garden entrance 14a Wilbury Rd, Hove BN3 3JN, UK
The Flamingo House & Studio is an award nominated Artists Open House offering a superb collection of unique Arts & Crafts during the Brighton festival. The Flamingo Studio alos offers creative workshops all year round.
Discover an enticing selection of handmade jewellery, screen prints, greeting cards, ceramics, jewellery, sculptures, dresses, bags & cushions.
Pop in for a wonderful shopping experience during the Brighton Artists Open House Festival from 6-29th May 2023.
The Flamingo House & Studio is a must-see private gallery & gift shop in Brighton & Hove, offering a superb collection of unique Art, Ceramics, Paintings, Jewellery, Sculptures, Textiles, Prints and Cards.
Proudly showcasing award-winning Artists and makers, The Flamingo House showcases exceptional Art and giftware to purchase.
A relaxing oasis, where you can enjoy delicious vegan food, join fun creative workshops and listen to live Latino music.
The award nominated Flamingo House proudly presents a sensational collection made by 16 talented creators:
Beauty in Broken Mosaics & workshop
TheBigForest Felt Art
Charlie Doodle Prints, candles & workshops
Graham Carter Prints
Hal of Hove Botanical Beauty
Helen Rebecca Ceramics
Jean-David Mouveau Painting
Kathy Laird Garden Ceramics
Nina Garstang Painting
Sally Elford Lampshades
Sarah Arnett Prints & Gifts
StephieAnn Design Giftware
Soreh Levy Wabisabi
Soy Nativa Textiles
Sue Winter Sculptures
Viva los Vegan Plant-based Café
- 📷Garden open
- 📷Easy parking
- 📷Live music/performance
- 📷Card Payment Facility
- 📷Tap water refill available
- Saturday 6th May from 2-2.30pm: Flower Crown Making workshop - places still available
- Saturday 14th May from 2-2.30pm: Flower Crown Making workshop - FULLY BOOKED
- Saturday 27th May from 3-5pm: Nipple Tassel Making workshop - places still available
- Sunday 28th May from 3-5pm: Mosaic Making workshop - places still available email email@example.com
- Monday 29th May from 11am-12.30: Pineapple Pimping - FULLY BOOKED
- Monday 29th May at 3pm: Live music Cha Cha Mongo & charity Art auction - Free entry - donations recommended
Follow the pink flamingo foot prints to discover a world of creative delights!